From: Bryan Jackson <beej-uk@...>
Date: 19/02/2020 09:45 (GMT+00:00)
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] Problems with MMDVM_Bridge timing out

So I have installed two instances of MMDVM_Bridge to acheive and XLX to DMR Bridge but I am having stability problems.   Here is is the layout.
XLXd ->MMDVM_Bridge-XLX->MMDVM_Bridge-BM->Brandmeister.
Both instances keep timing out the connection and reconnecting to the masters every few minutes .

I have used YSF2DMR to connect to both XLXd and Brandmeister and the connection is stable
MMDVM_Bridge version is 1.4-20200110-8.

Any Ideas where to start looking ?

Eric-K6KWB

Here is my working samples, hope its help. Do you have any log to start with?

You should have a latest version of MB to connect to XLX:
https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/tree/master/bin

log version sample:
M: 2020-01-25 02:13:55.953 MMDVM_Bridge-20191105_V1.4.1 is starting

MB.ini (sample) for XLX side:

[DMR Network]
Enable=1
Address="XLX dns name" or IP
Port=62030
Jitter=360
Local=62033
Password=passw0rd
# for DMR+ see https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/DOC/DMRplus_startup_options.md
# for XLX the syntax is: Options=XLX:4009
Options=XLX:4001
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0