Arming time for MMDVM/Analog Bridge DMR-DStar transcoding

Mike, AA9VI

Is there a way to decrease the arming time on the transcoding?  I am transcoding DMR to DStar and I noticed that some packets from DMR are not getting transcoded to DStar and vice-versa.  There is a delay in there.  Is there a way to decrease that delay?

If you are deliberate about keying up and waiting a second or so to speak I usually don't see the problem.

Mike, AA9VI

Curt Hart

Mike,

    I can easily help you, but this isn't really the proper place for this post. Contact me off list or give me a call..

73,
Curtis - N9INK