Topics

HB_Brige/IPSCBridge #dmrlink

KK4zmg

That is correct. You will need IPSC-Bridge and HB-Bridge.  The IPSC-Bridge will need to connect to your "System" on the DMRlink server. And the HB-Link will need to connect to a "system" on your HB-Link server.

You will one get 2 time slots of communication. It will be first come first serve for the TG.  So you may get a bottle neck if you run a bunch of TG to multiple repeaters.

The data flow will look kinda like this.

HBlink -> (single port number) -> HB-Bridge -> (2 diffrent port numbers) -> IPSC-Bridge -> (single port number) -> DMRlink.

In the hbink.cfg and the DMRlink.cfg files you need to set up the Master or the peer to connect to the respective server (HBlink/DMRlink). Then check and edit the HB-Bringe.cfg IPSC-Bridge.cfg file and make shore the 2 ports are 2 diffrent numbers and reversed from echother.

HB-Bridge.          IPSC-Bridge
To 4321.              To 1234
From 1234.          From 4321

Start them both you should be good to go. HB-Bridge.py, IPSC-Bridge.py

Kk4zmg
Richard.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020, 7:13 PM Roberto Pischianz <roberto@...> wrote:

Good evening everyone,
I want to try a link between HBLink and an IPSC server via IPSC-Bridge / HB_Bridge but I found very little documentation.
Is it possible to know which is the exact software chain and maybe an example of configuration?
Thanks in advance
Roby IV3JDV

Roby IV3JDV

Good evening everyone,
I want to try a link between HBLink and an IPSC server via IPSC-Bridge / HB_Bridge but I found very little documentation.
Is it possible to know which is the exact software chain and maybe an example of configuration?
Thanks in advance
Roby IV3JDV