DVSwitch Installation

Justin Grigg - KC2EQU

Hello! I am in the process of trying to create a DVSwitch Digital > Allstar node. I am working on the installation process and it keeps failing. I am following instructions from several websites and they all layout the same process. Am I missing something? Has the process changed?

I have attached a screenshot of the error I am receiving.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Have a great day,
Justin

Steve N4IRS

Are you running as root?
I don't know what several websites are telling you, this is the install instructions <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eN50Csr29eAprBu7eKA0Bfa2XUcsXw5iktY1Ey-Qjkg/edit>

Steve N4IRS

On 4/27/20 9:43 PM, jgrigg@... wrote:
Hello! I am in the process of trying to create a DVSwitch Digital > Allstar node. I am working on the installation process and it keeps failing. I am following instructions from several websites and they all layout the same process. Am I missing something? Has the process changed?

I have attached a screenshot of the error I am receiving.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Have a great day,
Justin

Justin Grigg - KC2EQU

Steve,
I actually found that link late last night and was able to successfully install the DV Switch.

Thank you for the speedy response!!

Have a great night,
Justin