From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of W2CLM <cmaltese@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:12:19 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: [DVSwitch] D--Star <-> XLXd <-> Allstar How?

Hello -

I just stood-up an instance of XLXd that I want to link to a few reflectors.  I also have some friends with no digital access, using only Allstar.  The XLXd is running on Debian 9 hosted on AWS EC2.  The desired result is for me to install - I'm assuming ASL - on the Debian server allowing my D-Star users to talk with Allstar users.  Is this a can do or is it easier to find someone with an ASL node and ask to connect?

-- VY 73 / Chris

W2CLM <cmaltese@...>

Thank you, Ernie. Can you expand on Ab to Mb?  Just getting started with digital setups on my end.

All the information is available  on this group. Search through the messages. I'm not at my computer  to give you links. My Asl is 50131which links to XLX922 E. This is the CQ-UK room. You can add Dvswitch mobile into the mix. I use Asl as a hub works really well. Sounds good aswell.

Thank you, Ernie. Can you expand on Ab to Mb?  Just getting started with digital setups on my end.

Chris - W2CLM <cmaltese@...>

Thank you.  I’ll do some further research.

Chris