Topics

#dmrlink #hblink #best_practices <cbridge><IPSEC><HBLINK3> #best_practices #dmrlink #hblink

Matthew Miller

I have a couple of questions that are just causing my mind not to wrap around a few things.
Right now I have IPsec talking to the cbridge and things are flowing in from the cbridge and I see talk groups, Problem I am having is how do I connect HBLink3 to the IPsec? I have tried a few different ways but I get an error saying that HBlink cannot auth with IPsec. I get the following warning
WARNING 2020-05-01 19:47:21,839 (MAIN) AuthError: IPSC packet failed authentication. Type 52: Peer: 1347699532, 127.0.0.1:50002
I am running IPSec_bridge.py and Hblink.py
Also including the config files
Any Help would be great!

Kd2cfh

area51now@...

I never played with C-bridge but I believe what your trying accomplish would be something l like this

IPSC_Bridge<->HB_Bridge <->hblink3

Bob

KB5PBM

Correct.  Is your cbridge ipsc connection a master or client.  I set all my hblink connections as master in cbridge and client in dmrlink.cfg.   Execute IPSC_Bridge and watch the log console.  Make sure UDP ports match on your master IPSC config and dmrlink.cfg Client section.  On the cbridge dont add a password to each IPSC timeslot. Just enable.