Topics

new reflector xlx.txi35hams.com

Justin Mann

Thanks for any help you all can give.  Rther curiously,  do see that the reflector is in the pi-star list at:

and i also se that i have a ysf reflector 75749,and I can connect to the reflector with my ft-70.  However, I do not see that when i transmit it is appearing on the dashboard, so. suspect that I have an issue where the xlx reflector doesn’t know where to listen?  I also see there is a Dmr talk group with the same number as well.  On Jul 18, 2020, at 10:37 AM, Justin Mann via groups.io <w9fyi@...> wrote:

The user is dvswitchtest, and the password is Dvswitch2020!

Justin Mann

The user is dvswitchtest, and the password is Dvswitch2020!

Steve N4IRS

You may want to change this. You posted to a public group.

Steve N4IRS

On 7/18/20 10:53 AM, Justin Mann via groups.io wrote:
The log in is ai5os, the passwd is Txlk76240.  This user also has sudoer priviledges.

what the login for the stuff

Justin Mann

Hi there.  I've just installed a new xlx reflector:
http://xlx.txi35hams.com
My ultimate goal is to get it bridged over to the Texas-i35 system located on FCS reflector 33, Room 30.  Then I'd like to get that all out on to brandmeister.  What's the process for doing this with dvswitch?  I've heard that this application can be used to bridge some different networks between one another?  In full disclosure, I'm learning Debian Linux as i go.
Thanks,
Justin-ai5os