MMDVM_Bridge.ini #mmdvm_bridge

Sérgio PU5SMS

Thank you very much Steve ... I will follow your instructions ... Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, your family and everyone in the group.

73's

PU5SMS - SAEZ

Em qua., 30 de dez. de 2020 às 22:22, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> escreveu:

Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge are not written in python. They are written in C++.
You can install all the DVSwitch components with this <https://github.com/DVSwitch/DVSwitch-System-Builder>

73, Steve N4IRS

On 12/30/20 8:17 PM, Sérgio PU5SMS wrote:
Hello Steve ... I hope you have had a great Christmas with your family and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a new year full of health and peace ... it may not be the right place for me to ask this, but anyway way I couldn't find another one so I'm sorry for the bad way ... two very simple questions ... MMDVMbridge and Analog Bridge are written in Python3 or Python2? ... is there a script for installing these modules? ... where?

Thank you and Happy New Year!

73's!

Steve N4IRS

Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge are not written in python. They are written in C++.
You can install all the DVSwitch components with this <https://github.com/DVSwitch/DVSwitch-System-Builder>

73, Steve N4IRS

On 12/30/20 8:17 PM, Sérgio PU5SMS wrote:
Hello Steve ... I hope you have had a great Christmas with your family and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a new year full of health and peace ... it may not be the right place for me to ask this, but anyway way I couldn't find another one so I'm sorry for the bad way ... two very simple questions ... MMDVMbridge and Analog Bridge are written in Python3 or Python2? ... is there a script for installing these modules? ... where?

73's!

Sérgio PU5SMS

73's!

Charles Wiant

You first need to change directory to opt/MMDVM_Bridge

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> On Behalf Of john.sutton45 via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2020 9:10 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] MMDVM_Bridge.ini #mmdvm_bridge

I have followed the instructions for DVSwitch on Pi 3b+ and when and when I get to nano MMDVM_Bridge.ini the file is empty, also there is no program-name file.
I am completely stuck and any help would be much appreciated.  

Steve N4IRS

What instructions did you follow?

On 8/9/20 10:09 AM, john.sutton45 via groups.io wrote:
I have followed the instructions for DVSwitch on Pi 3b+ and when and when I get to nano MMDVM_Bridge.ini the file is empty, also there is no program-name file.
I am completely stuck and any help would be much appreciated.