DMR<>YSF Bridge - can't hear anything on the DMR side #mmdvm_bridge

@hamzahradio

Hi Steve,
I figured out the issue. I was following the guide made by KV4S - https://kv4s.com/2018/05/23/hosting-an-allstar-node-and-an-allstardmr-bridge-in-the-cloud/ - but using dmr<>ysf, I had to verify what’s in DVSwitch.ini matches what you are trying to use in the Analog_bridge.ini like this:
DVSwitch.ini             |       Analog_bridge.ini
[DMR]                    |       [AMBE_AUDIO]
Address = 127.0.0.1      |       server = 127.0.0.1
TXPort = 31100           |       fromDMRPort = 31100
RXPort = 31103           |       toDMRPort = 31103

It's now working.

Steve N4IRS

Please post your MMDVM_Bridge.ini and DVSwitch.ini and MMDVM_Bridge log. if you are using YSFGateway, show YSFGateway.ini

On 11/8/20 12:22 PM, hello@... wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a YSF reflector running in the cloud which works great. I am trying to link it to DMR.
I configured MMDVM Bridge and when I transmitted on my DMR radio people could hear me on the yaesu reflector with their yaesu radio. But I couldn't hear anyone back, and no traffic was seen on the Last-Heard on Brandmeister for the talk group I assigned in dvswitch.ini.
The tx and rx ports are corresponding with each other dmr tx<>ysf rx, and dmr rx<>ysf tx

Please can anyone help me troubleshoot what's going on?

Reflector and TG is 73583

Thanks
73