YSF and DMR bridging

Steve N4IRS

The export TG is used when sending traffic from YSF to a TG based mode (DMR, NXDN, P25)
The bridge you want to build is YSF <-> DMR, is totally separate from your ASL <-> DMR bridge ?

Steve N4IRS

On 11/10/2020 10:16 AM, Aaron Groover wrote:
I know I’m sorry this a repeated subject however today blue ridge is just giving tons of issues with the internet and I cannot load the forums/threads page to find the answers before asking. So I apologize for that.

So I have a ysf reflector and a dmr reflector that I want them to both communicate (bridge) with each other.

I do have asl to dmr working no issues but just don’t know how to make them BOTH communicate.

From what i was told you don’t need analog bridge, but just run the MMDVM bridge. Now my question is in dvswitch what is the TG I’m exporting? 9, my dmr TG or fusion? Obviously the fallback ID is self explanatory.

Steve if your seeing this, really sorry you have to repeat it again....

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover

(610) 379 6148

K3ALG@...

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

**This message has been composed on a mobile application. Please excuse any grammatical errors**

Doug - W4DBG

So you have ASL <> DMR working both ways?

You want to add YSF?

I am a little confused about the wording but if that’s what you are trying to do just run another instance of MMDVM_Bridge and export to the Talkgroup that you plan to use. So if your TG is 123 you export to 123. Make sure your ports are not vein fixed used and run it in the foreground. It will show you everything so you will understand if something is not working.

Hopefully that helps and if I misunderstood the question I apologize.

73,

Doug
W4DBG

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 9:16 AM Aaron Groover <k3alg@...> wrote:
I know I’m sorry this a repeated subject however today blue ridge is just giving tons of issues with the internet and I cannot load the forums/threads page to find the answers before asking. So I apologize for that.

So I have a ysf reflector and a dmr reflector that I want them to both communicate (bridge) with each other.

I do have asl to dmr working no issues but just don’t know how to make them BOTH communicate.

From what i was told you don’t need analog bridge, but just run the MMDVM bridge. Now my question is in dvswitch what is the TG I’m exporting? 9, my dmr TG or fusion? Obviously the fallback ID is self explanatory.

Steve if your seeing this, really sorry you have to repeat it again....

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover

(610) 379 6148

K3ALG@...

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

**This message has been composed on a mobile application. Please excuse any grammatical errors**

--
Doug Gooden
troytrojan@...

Aaron Groover

I know I’m sorry this a repeated subject however today blue ridge is just giving tons of issues with the internet and I cannot load the forums/threads page to find the answers before asking. So I apologize for that.

So I have a ysf reflector and a dmr reflector that I want them to both communicate (bridge) with each other.

I do have asl to dmr working no issues but just don’t know how to make them BOTH communicate.

From what i was told you don’t need analog bridge, but just run the MMDVM bridge. Now my question is in dvswitch what is the TG I’m exporting? 9, my dmr TG or fusion? Obviously the fallback ID is self explanatory.