YSF to DMR

Aaron Groover

Hey Steve, sorry for the late reply. Figured it out somehow, somehow "TXPort" in the YSF settings was "T/Port"

So I knew right there and then that was the problem. No idea how the slash got in that place, but gotta love linux!

I took a copy of my backup files that i keep in case my node crashes compared them via microsoft word, did a ctrl find, place the entire file in the search box and it highlighted it right to the slash and then thats when i knew that was the problem.

All is good now. Thanks again sir.

Steve N4IRS

Show the log when they can't hear you.
Show DVSwitch.ini

On 11/16/2020 8:02 AM, Aaron Groover wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

So last night I tried playing around doing a YSF and DMR bridge

I did set up the one instance on the MMDVM bridge like steve showed in the example thats in the index of the group.

So i have BM on the DMR side, and my reflector on the ysf server. Logged into BM put my dmr ID in as the TG as well.

Went into dvswitch pointed YSF at DMR since well its easier.....

I did not run the analog bridge as it said it did not need one.

Ran MMDVM_Bridge.ini

No transmit, no receive nothing. Logs in just fine however i can hear them but they cant hear me. Any ideas? I thought i followed them to the T but I think im missing something. Any help would be appreciated. Keep in mind, I was digging all weekend through the threads before I asked. Sorry for the repeated questions guys, Im sorry.

MMDVM_Bridge.ini file

[General]
Callsign=W3NTT
Id=3138055
Timeout=180
Duplex=0

[Info] << -- I dont really change this stuff, because it shows incorrectly on the BM dash.
RXFrequency=222340000
TXFrequency=224940000
Power=1
Latitude=41.7333
Longitude=-50.3999
Height=0
Location=Iceberg, North Atlantic
Description=MMDVM_Bridge

[Log]
# Logging levels, 0=No logging, 1=Debug, 2=Message, 3=Info, 4=Warning, 5=Error, 6=Fatal
DisplayLevel=1
FileLevel=2
#FilePath=/var/log/mmdvm
FilePath=/var/log