pyUC P25 "not linked"

Scotty 2543G KD2LWH

Hey guys,
The first time I started pyUC and switched modes to P25 it worked, no issues. Everytime after, I try to switch modes and it says "not linked" when I hit P25 and goes back to DMR. Any ideas why? I didn't ever "link or unlink" anything. Thanks in advance.

Scotty 2543G KD2LWH

It seems to have fixed itself after a few times of opening and closing the application. Now I'm wondering how to add my private reflector to the list on USRP Client for P25. I have added it to the P25Hosts.txt file on the DV_Switch Server, but it doesn't show in the list on the client. Any ideas?

Steve N4IRS

Add it to pyUC.ini

On 11/25/20 9:45 PM, Scotty 2543G KD2LWH wrote:
It seems to have fixed itself after a few times of opening and closing the application. Now I'm wondering how to add my private reflector to the list on USRP Client for P25. I have added it to the P25Hosts.txt file on the DV_Switch Server, but it doesn't show in the list on the client. Any ideas?

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

The app uses the configuration file pyUC.ini

Steve N4IRS

You want to add it in 2 places.
Add the reflector TG, IP and port in private_P25Hosts.txt

Add the Name and TG in pyUC.ini in the P25 section.

Steve N4IRS