Topics

Nextion screen install #mmdvm_bridge

Glenn VK4NGA

Hi all,
I'm new to the group. I did search this but didn't find all the information.
I've installed a Nextion screen to my DVswitch server, an RPi 3B+ and have the hardware side of things correct.
I'm new to Linux and I just need guidance, more so a "how to" install the Nextion driver and any other detail.

Cheers
Glenn Vk4nga

Steve N4IRS