Start DVSwitch in DStar

G4WXN@...

Oh that simple, I look at that setting but was unsure of whether it would sort the problem.
Thanks again.

Steve N4IRS

Edit Analog_Bridge.ini

[AMBE_AUDIO]
ambeMode = DMR                          ; DMR, DMR_IPSC, DSTAR, NXDN, P25, YSFN, YSFW (encode PCM to this format)

Change to:
ambeMode = DSTAR

Save and reboot.

On 12/1/2020 12:35 PM, G4WXN@... wrote:
Yes after a reboot or a cold start.

G4WXN@...

Yes after a reboot or a cold start.

Steve N4IRS

It should return to the last mode used. Are you talking after a reboot?

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)

I would like to start it up in DStar, but am struggling to find the correct file to configure?

G4WXN@...