Topics

Brandmeister TG to XLX Bridge ini files #brandmeister 'mmdvm #brandmeister

craig.jump@...

These are my ini files for a Brandmeister TG to XLX bridge

BM TG <> MMDVM_Bridge <> MMDVM_Bridge <> XLX (DMR Mode)

Had one way audio for a while and was tearing my hair out.. (now have none left :-) )

These might save someone some time..     problem was the DVSwitch ini file where I had to define the TG..  otherwise one way audio..

Remember and setup a static TG on the BM self service page and set your password accordingly.

Craig
2M0JUM

Corey Dean N3FE

Brandmeister prefers you to directly work with the master and do a true xlx connection as it uses the xlx protocol directly.

On Dec 26, 2020, at 2:06 PM, craig.jump via groups.io <craig.jump@...> wrote:

These are my ini files for a Brandmeister TG to XLX bridge

BM TG <> MMDVM_Bridge <> MMDVM_Bridge <> XLX (DMR Mode)

Had one way audio for a while and was tearing my hair out.. (now have none left :-) )

These might save someone some time..     problem was the DVSwitch ini file where I had to define the TG..  otherwise one way audio..

Remember and setup a static TG on the BM self service page and set your password accordingly.

Craig
2M0JUM
<MMDVM_BM_BRIDGEtoXLX.zip>

Dave M0UPM

Corey, I have messaged him as much in a private mail. Dave M0UPM BM UK Admin