Audio settings and other associated handsfree opitions

Richard W4JXA

I should clarify, I am only using the Android version of the application.

         73    W4JXA    Richard

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 5:15 AM, Richard W4JXA via groups.io
<w4jxa@...> wrote:
A few years ago, when the application was in Beta tester mode, I listened to a presentation about what DVswitch would do. Most of those declared goals have been achieved. However, trying to use this application handsfree is almost impossible. Everything under "AUDIO SOURCE" still says "Not Implemented Yet"
Along with that, the TX screen button is way too small! Peanut, and Zello both have nice large buttons and both have the option to set up a non screen PTT. Great application for certain but please return to the Audio Source opitions and implement them. Otherwise I will only be able to use it for listening, and it's far too great an application to only use for RX

         73    W4JXA    Richard

Richard W4JXA