Dividing up rpt.conf

Mike KB8JNM

Check ownership and permissions of the custom files. Probably permissions.

On 2/2/2021 9:23 PM, Neil k8it wrote:
I want to place sets of functions in my rpt.conf file into external include files, but I am having problems.

#includeifexists custom/rpt.conf

In /etc/asteriskI created folder custom, and placed in it a new file called rpt.con. In this file, I start with the following line.
[functions41838]
followed by my added functions that I want to add. It appears that these functions never get loaded.
What am I doing wrong

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT

Neil k8it