Dvswitch android app dropping out.

john.sutton45@...

It is now working perfectly after I swapped the sd card for one with the Dvlink application to test the Raspberry Pi. On reinsertion of Dvsitch sd card it now working perfectly. I think it is possible disturbance of the Raspberry Pi caused slight movement of sd card and caused this problem. Thanks for your response.

Steve N4IRS

Please show the Analog_Bridge log when connecting and the app disconnecting.

On 2/4/21 6:52 AM, john.sutton45 via groups.io wrote:
It is WiFi and I am also running a Allstar Raspberry pi node on account one on Dvswitch android app without problems. Audio is relayed on dashboard perfectly without a hiccup when app drops out and goes to unregistered. Starting the app again it works for about approximately  10 seconds then drops out again, this also happens on 3 android devices.

john.sutton45@...

It is WiFi and I am also running a Allstar Raspberry pi node on account one on Dvswitch android app without problems. Audio is relayed on dashboard perfectly without a hiccup when app drops out and goes to unregistered. Starting the app again it works for about approximately  10 seconds then drops out again, this also happens on 3 android devices.

Steve N4IRS

Wifi or cellular?

On 2/3/2021 8:06 AM, john.sutton45 via groups.io wrote:
Dvswitch Android app audio dropping out after after several seconds and drops out to unregistered on all modes. Dvswitch is running perfectly on raspberry pi as audio is being relayed perfectly the dashboard. This has only happened over the last couple of days.

john.sutton45@...