DVSwitch dashboard RX Monitor audio

David Young

Steve,

That did the trick.

Thanks again!
--
Dave WB6DTB

Steve N4IRS

If I had to guess, I would say you reused a older Analog_bridge.ini

Add pcmPort = 2222

emulatorAddress = 127.0.0.1:2470        ; IP address and port of the md380 server

pcmPort = 2222                          ; UDP port to send to the WebProxy

; Information for xx_Bridge (Where xx is MMDVM, Quantar, HB, IPSC)
[AMBE_AUDIO]

On 2/8/21 8:24 PM, David Young wrote:
Don't think my previous post reply went through so sending Analog_Bridge.ini again.
--
Dave WB6DTB

David Young

Don't think my previous post reply went through so sending Analog_Bridge.ini again.
--
Dave WB6DTB

Steve N4IRS

The AB log was enough. Post you Analog_Bridge.ini

On 2/8/21 7:45 PM, Steve Zingman wrote:
OK,
Show me the Analog_Bridge startup through passing audio to the client.

On 2/8/21 7:44 PM, David Young wrote:
Yes, this was a clean install on a cloud server as I re-imaged the server with Debian 10 amd64 buster prior to the installation following your original Allstar / DVSwitch-Server installation procedure from 1-29-2021.  The installation went without any problems and the Allstar and DVSwitch bridge from the Allstar node to our hblink3 master hub works perfectly.
--
Dave WB6DTB

David Young

Not exactly sure what you are asking for, here are log files from Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge.
--
Dave WB6DTB

Steve N4IRS

[...]

I assume the server is not behind a firewall. Is this a fresh install? Fresh install of Analog_Bridge.ini?

On 2/8/21 7:30 PM, David Young wrote:
Hi Steve,

See alot of remote client connected then disconnected.
Attache is the proxy.log file.

Thanks
--
Dave WB6DTB

David Young

Hi Steve,

See alot of remote client connected then disconnected.
Attache is the proxy.log file.

Thanks
--
Dave WB6DTB

Steve N4IRS

Did you look at the proxy.log in /var/log/dvswitch?

On 2/8/21 6:08 PM, David Young wrote:
Installed the new DVSwitch-Server on cloud server and doing bridge from an Allstar node to DMR.  Bridge works perfectly as does the DVSwitch dashboard.
What I cannot get to work is RX Monitor audio through my computer speakers when by pressing the RX Monitor button on the dashboard which turns green.  No audio is heard from QSO's.  I did look at the dashboard config.php file and the setting RXMONITOR = "YES".

Is there another setting I am missing or any ideas?
--
Dave WB6DTB

David Young