Dashboard #best_practices

Steve N4IRS

Install a web server with php support
add the dashboard files into /var/www/html
The dashboard is a modification of the ysfreflector dashboard. You may find more complete instructions there. When I get time, I'll build apt packages for the reflectors and dashboards.

On 2/16/2021 1:17 PM, Tom wrote:
OK, I'll wait for the stand alone version to use on a stretch installation (my DMR unit).

On my P25-AB / P25Reflector Pi3b+ running stretch, how do I install P25Reflector dashboard over that one?

Tom

OK, I'll wait for the stand alone version to use on a stretch installation (my DMR unit).

On my P25-AB / P25Reflector Pi3b+ running stretch, how do I install P25Reflector dashboard over that one?

Steve N4IRS

The DVSwitch Server dashboard is in a apt package for buster. dvswitch-dashboard
The reflector dashboard is here <https://github.com/N4IRS/MMDVM-Install/tree/master/P25/P25Reflector-Dashboard> When I get time I'll make it a stand alone git repository.

Steve

On 2/16/2021 12:30 PM, Tom wrote:
OK, I'll put P25Reflector dashboard on my P25-AB / P25Reflector Pi.  When I get my rebuild of the DMR-AB working, I'll add the DVSwitch dashboard on that Pi.

Is there a repo for these dashboards?

Tom

OK, I'll put P25Reflector dashboard on my P25-AB / P25Reflector Pi.  When I get my rebuild of the DMR-AB working, I'll add the DVSwitch dashboard on that Pi.

Is there a repo for these dashboards?

Steve N4IRS

Anything is possible as far as breaking something. I can't say other then backup.
The P25Reflector dashboard shows you what is happening on the reflector.
The DVSwitch dashboard is more MMDVM_Bridge centric.

On 2/16/2021 12:11 PM, Tom wrote:
Could either one be installed over a working P25-AB / P25Reflector unit with out breaking it (or reinstalling)?

Tom

Could either one be installed over a working P25-AB / P25Reflector unit with out breaking it (or reinstalling)?

Tom

What is possible?
What will the P25Reflector dashboard give me and what will the DVSwitch dashboard give?

Steve N4IRS

Are you looking for a P25Reflector dashboard or adding the DVSwitch Server dashboard?

On 2/16/2021 11:55 AM, Tom wrote:
Can I add a dashboard to my P25-AB (and reflector) without messing up a very well working server?  To date, I've simply tailing the logfile for reflector connections.

Is there a repo to only add the dashboard?

Thanks,
Tom / K5TRA

Tom