HBlink <---> IPSC2 ...............Question using OpenBridge

Adrianm0glj@...

Thank you

Adrian

M0GLJ

Steve N4IRS

Adrian,

You have a better chance of a informed answer at <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/HBlink> This is the subgroup for HBlink.

Steve N4IRS

On 2/16/2021 2:25 PM, Adrianm0glj@... wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi

I'm told you guys might be able to help me. I have a HBlink server that I want to connect via OpenBridge. So far i have not been sucessfull. I'm hearing that DVswitch might be my solution. If so can I get some help with this please?

Adrian

M0GLJ

Adrianm0glj@...

Edited