Dashboard - Upgrade Required

Steve N4IRS

Good to hear. Have fun.

On 3/12/21 10:47 PM, Frank C. D'Amato wrote:
I changed port 80 to 8888 in lighttpd.conf and I can see the dashboard again.

I originally changed webproxy.service because I was using port 8080 for something else on my network.

Frank C. D'Amato

I changed port 80 to 8888 in lighttpd.conf and I can see the dashboard again.

I originally changed webproxy.service because I was using port 8080 for something else on my network.

Steve N4IRS

That is used by the RX monitor. I would put it back to 8080.
To move the dashboard, edit:
/etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf and restart lighttpd.

On 3/12/21 10:06 PM, Frank C. D'Amato wrote:
/lib/systemd/system/webproxy.service

Frank C. D'Amato

/lib/systemd/system/webproxy.service

Steve N4IRS

That is an indication that you are pointed at the RX monitor. Where did you change the port for the dashboard?

On 3/12/21 8:34 PM, Frank C. D'Amato wrote:
I can see my DVswitch dashboard on its local IP address.

When I try to see the dashboard from outside my home network (I changed the port to 8888 and forwarded it in my router) I get a message UPGRADE REQUIRED

What do I need to upgrade?

Mike KB8JNM

I believe ....

apt update