DV switch to ASL 2.0 beta 6

Pete Fierro

Thanks alot Steve...That did it

Be well
Pete
KD2ARB

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 13:42, Steve N4IRS
<szingman@...> wrote:
The buster script is a good source of info.

Thanks, Steve

On 3/26/2021 1:40 PM, me@... wrote:
I'll make sure the DVSwitch repo is added in our next release so our beta users can start testing DVSwitch on the new beta. Steve, send me an e-mail if you have recommendations otherwise I'll use the data from that script.

Cheers!
Rob
KK9ROB

Steve N4IRS

me@...

I'll make sure the DVSwitch repo is added in our next release so our beta users can start testing DVSwitch on the new beta. Steve, send me an e-mail if you have recommendations otherwise I'll use the data from that script.

Cheers!
Rob
KK9ROB

Steve N4IRS

You need to add the DVSwitch repository so you can install the packages.
cd /tmp
wget http://dvswitch.org/buster
chmod +x buster
./buster

Now complete your install.

Steve N4IRS

On 3/25/21 8:44 PM, Pete Fierro via groups.io wrote:
Hello

    Trying to upgrade to the new software here.Im running ASL to DMR bridge via DV Switch.

   Question....Trying to upload Dv switch to the new software...DV Switch to ASL 2.0 Beta 6...See pic

    "Unable to locate package dvswitch "

What's up with this?

Pete
KD2ARB