DVS install on Hytera PNC380 ?

Allister

Has anyone successfully installed the DVSwitch app on a Hytera PNC380  PoC device ?

I have the app loaded from the APK file but the call sign and DMR ID boxes are missing from the account tab.

The Zello, APRS Droid and Peanut apps have installed with out issues and are working just fine.

Any advice or pointers to getting this working would be most welcome,

Regards,

Allister GM7RYR

Steve N4IRS

Allister,
We have had a few people register PNC380's I can't tell more then that, maybe someone will comment.

Steve N4IRS

On 3/26/2021 1:33 PM, Allister wrote:
Has anyone successfully installed the DVSwitch app on a Hytera PNC380  PoC device ?

I have the app loaded from the APK file but the call sign and DMR ID boxes are missing from the account tab.

The Zello, APRS Droid and Peanut apps have installed with out issues and are working just fine.

Any advice or pointers to getting this working would be most welcome,

Regards,

Allister GM7RYR

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

Did you select USRP ?

Allister

Hi Mike,

yes I did that .
I have the android DVS app installed on a Tokie TK-100 and Samsung mobile phone, both working very well and have tried to replicate the settings with the PNC380 but having no luck so far ......

Any pointers most welcome !

Regards Allister GM7RYR

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

Allister

Thanks for that Mike,

I will give it a go when I get the kids off to bed this evening .

Allister

Allister

Well I am delighted to report that I have the 1.61 version of DVSwitch installed on the Hytera PNC 380.

It's accepting all my DMR ID and call sign as well as registering with my server,  so that's all very encouraging.

I now have the message :
Google Play Store not available.
Contact DVSwitch with this String
UUID=927d0630c548 xxx  ( xxx in place of the actual values)

What is the recommended way to contact DVSwitch ?

Steve N4IRS

Send the full UUID to dvswitch.inad@... I'll tell you how to send payment and send you the code you need.

Steve N4IRS

On 4/4/21 5:18 PM, Allister wrote:
Well I am delighted to report that I have the 1.61 version of DVSwitch installed on the Hytera PNC 380.

It's accepting all my DMR ID and call sign as well as registering with my server,  so that's all very encouraging.

I now have the message :
Google Play Store not available.
Contact DVSwitch with this String
UUID=927d0630c548 xxx  ( xxx in place of the actual values)

What is the recommended way to contact DVSwitch ?

Allister

Thanks for that Steve,

Email sent off last night .

Look forward to getting the system working on the Hytera hardware, I think it will be a nice combination.

Allister

Thanks to Steve the group for the help and suggestions in getting this all working properly,

It's an awesome bit of software on a pretty nice hardware platform.

Quite impressed so far, just a bit of fine tuning needed to get it the way I want .

Allister GM7RYR