Installing DVSwitch-Dashboard on top of existing DVSwitch/Quantar-Bridge Install

Steve D. Jones

I went through the same thing yesterday. Ended up doing a fresh install and still had the same issue.

In the end, I think what fixed it was an apt update followed by an apt upgrade after I got the pi imaged.

The only other problem I encountered was installing php5 for the dashboard. Ended up just installing php which seems to have given me php7.

On Apr 2, 2021, at 12:19 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@msgstor.com> wrote:

 Steve,
Something does not sound quite right. Please show the output of apt update.

Steve N4IRS

On 4/2/2021 11:26 AM, Steve D. Jones via groups.io wrote:
I'm currently running dvswitch and Quantar-Bridge and would like to add a dashboard. Looks like the initial install I did didn't include the dashboard server.

I backed up my existing install with the intention of installing the complete dvswitch-server repository but I'm getting hung up on installing it.

The apt-get command can't find the package "Unable to locate package dvswitch-server". My sources.list file shows only one source, raspbian.raspberry.org. Is there another source I need to add to be able to install the new server?

Steve N4IRS