How to update DMRIDs.dat

Steve N4IRS

They do, updating the data files is not a core element.

On 4/2/2021 2:45 PM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Thanks Steve. I thought they shared the same core elements.

Mike IK7VXC

IK7VXC Mike

Thanks Steve. I thought they shared the same core elements.

Mike IK7VXC

Steve N4IRS

Mike,
I have no idea. We don't use DVlink. I suggest you ask them.

On 4/2/2021 2:37 PM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
On 2 Raspberry Pis I run both Dvswitch server and Dvlink.
On the dvswitch server the dmrids.dat seems updated (I searched for my talker alias - which is relatively new) and it's there. On the other hand the dvlink' dmrids.dat is NOT updated (my talker alias and others are missing).

Is there a special command I can use to update the dmrids.dat file?

Thanks
Mike IK7VXC

IK7VXC Mike

Edited