From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of IK7VXC Mike <gammaproject@...>
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 4:12:52 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Mobile App Database Update for ALS Node List

I even uninstalled it and did a clean install. No can do. Nevermind Steve. I can live with it.

Thanks

IK7VXC Mike

IK7VXC Mike

I even uninstalled it and did a clean install. No can do. Nevermind Steve. I can live with it.

Thanks

IK7VXC Mike

Steve N4IRS

Clear storage also

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)

Yes.147. But it keeps crashing even after force stopping and clearing the cache. (My other 2 devices have no problems)
Thanks

IK7VXC Mike

IK7VXC Mike

Yes.147. But it keeps crashing even after force stopping and clearing the cache. (My other 2 devices have no problems)
Thanks

IK7VXC Mike

Steve N4IRS

147?