Trying to get 2nd dashboard up

Komkit Listisard

Folks, I've got it working.  I missed one spot in config.php under "MMDVMINIPATH"

73, Kit

Komkit Listisard

Edited

Folks, I have 2 mmdvm_bridge instances running.  Both are YSF2DMR bridges.  Bridges working fine no issue.  Dashboard YSF2DMR working fine, the 2nd dashboard showed up okay but there were in info.

indexes were in 2 separated directories. Most likely I am missing something in the index.php or other files, I just do not sure where to look.

Here is what my 2nd dashboard looks like.  There are logs for the 2nd dashboard but nothing is showing up.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated,

73, Kit