C-Bridge -> HB-Link using HB_Bridge & IPSC_Bridge.

KB5PBM

Will,

It was after an update.  Now running 9831.2021.1.10.  Tried to go back to a previous version from January 2019 with same results.  Its just strange that I am running the same issue to playback.py using only DMRLink.

Steve,
I will ask in that group.

Thanks.

Steve N4IRS

Will,
I suggest you ask here <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/HBlink>

Steve N4IRS

On 6/22/21 10:36 AM, Will - N7DUD wrote:

Out of curiosity, has the C-Bridge software been updated recently? I had a similar issue that *seemed* to come (and eventually go away) with C-Bridge updates. I have no solid proof of this, except for coincidental timing. Like you, I had been running for about a year with no issues, then started getting loss on RX (from C-Bridge). Then after a software update, it went away.
Just interested to see if you happen to have similar results.

Will -N7DUD

Will - N7DUD

Out of curiosity, has the C-Bridge software been updated recently? I had a similar issue that *seemed* to come (and eventually go away) with C-Bridge updates. I have no solid proof of this, except for coincidental timing. Like you, I had been running for about a year with no issues, then started getting loss on RX (from C-Bridge). Then after a software update, it went away.
Just interested to see if you happen to have similar results.

Will -N7DUD

KB5PBM

I have been running this configuration for several years now without any issues.  Lately I have had a problem with the stream from the C-bridge to HBLink cutting out at regular iniverals.  From HBLink to the C-Bridge is fine,  I have had all my interfaces pointed to interface 127.0.0.1.  Both have been on the same server.  CPU only shows about 15% with traffic.  I have disabled iptables rules with same results.  So I made an instance of dmrlink-playback.py with IPSC_Bridge logging in to that process with same results.  When I look at the debug of HB_Bridge I see
DEBUG (IPSCBRIDGE2) MSTPONG Received. Pongs Since Connected: 13
INFO Voice Transmission Start on TS 1 and TG 51 (51) from 3148824 (3148824)
INFO Voice Transmission End 2.33 seconds loss rate: 0.00% (37/37)

On the return path looking at IPSC_Bridge I am getting

DEBUG (TARMAMASTER1) End AMBE encode STREAM ID: 3434497723 FRAMES: 46
INFO Voice Transmission Start on TS 1 and TG 51 (51) from 3148824 (3148824)
INFO Voice Transmission End 2.72 seconds loss rate: 93.33% (3/45)

I also tried moving all three of these processes to another machine with same results as well as delete all the .pyc files of all three directories and restart application.  Currently I am running these on python2.7.

Like I said this has worked flawless for several years and just started having an issue.  I am currently using hblink3 with python3.5.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert KB5PBM