One Way Audio On DMR Bridge

Steve N4IRS

Marshall,
Please post the following sections of /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/MMDVM_Bridge.ini:

[General]

[Info]

[DMR Network]

Edit out your password in DMR Network

Steve

On 8/4/2021 1:52 PM, Marshall Oldham wrote:

I am getting this over and over again in the this log file. Not sure why.

dvswitch@dvswitch-server:/var/log/mmdvm $ less MMDVM_Bridge-2021-08-04.log

E: 2021-08-04 01:42:03.997 DMR, Login to the master has failed, retrying network ...

M: 2021-08-04 01:42:03.997 DMR, Closing DMR Network

Marshall Oldham

I am getting this over and over again in the this log file. Not sure why.

dvswitch@dvswitch-server:/var/log/mmdvm $ less MMDVM_Bridge-2021-08-04.log

E: 2021-08-04 01:42:03.997 DMR, Login to the master has failed, retrying network ...

M: 2021-08-04 01:42:03.997 DMR, Closing DMR Network

Steve N4IRS

var/log/MMDVM and /var/log/dvswitch directories.

On 8/4/2021 12:08 PM, Marshall Oldham wrote:
Greetings,

I have a DMR to Analog bridge setup on a Pi  running the DVSwitch server that has been working for the last few months.

After a reboot it appears that I only have one-way audio from Analog to DMR, but no audio from DMR to Analog.

I have not changed any of the settings in DVSwitch server software or my networking.

How do I troubleshoot this problem and figure it out?

Thanks

Marshall - ke6pcv

Steve N4IRS

Look at Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge logs while sending from DMR to analog. (/Car//

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)