sticky General support for all things MMDVM

Kevin Halton

Don’t forget if sending, send it as friends and family so no fees charged.

On Dec 13, 2021, at 8:13 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

Jonathan, G4KLX has posted on the OpenDV group a request for support. Without his work on MMDVM related projects, we would all be a LOT worse off. If you were around pre MMDVM days you know basic things were. Here is a link to his post: A little favour to ask..... We encourage everyone using any of the MMDVM based project to consider Jonathans request.

Steve N4IRS