Good morning to all

Mike AE4ML <mike.lussier@...>

I hope where I'm posting this is correct.
how do I build a Parrot of on the  DMR system for local users in our group ?

There are issues with Parrot on the network and I would like to keep this as a local device.
Possibly just setup a raspberry pi to handle this simple task. I hope.

Mike AE4ML

Steve N4IRS

Take a look at HBlink playback.py <https://github.com/HBLink-org/hblink3>  discussion here <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/HBlink>

On 12/13/2021 9:40 AM, Mike AE4ML wrote:
I hope where I'm posting this is correct.
how do I build a Parrot of on the  DMR system for local users in our group ?

There are issues with Parrot on the network and I would like to keep this as a local device.
Possibly just setup a raspberry pi to handle this simple task. I hope.

Mike AE4ML

Mike AE4ML <mike.lussier@...>

will do ,
Thanks