P25 to DMR Not Passing Some Traffic

What you need is software that if its not a proper dmr ID it will insert a default .

Look in Dvswitch.ini under Dmr.

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Adam Liette <w8flh@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 11:13:30 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: [DVSwitch] P25 to DMR Not Passing Some Traffic

Hello. I have a P25 to DMR bridge set up, and connected to a reflector and BM talkgroup. Most traffic passes, except for a few that are using an odd 1 or 2 digit user ID on P25. Is there a way to fix this? I managed to find the options to make it more flexible with ID'S such as 1111111 or 7777777, etc, but one or two digits are still a no go.

Thanks!
Adam, W8FLH

Adam Liette