What is the best way to upgrade an older working version

N9UMJ

The issue I'm having is that after the last update and upgrade. Nothing seemed to be added to dvswitch, I was wanting the dashboard and the newer config templates to utilize the newer features, They were not there. Do I need to do a reinstall to get the upgraded features , If so will it overwrite my existing configuration?

Thanks
n9umj

N9UMJ

What is the best way to upgrade or reinstall over an older working version of DVSwitch without interrupting or losing the existing configuration.

Rick n9umj