Can I link to a second DMR Talkgroup?

Frank C. D'Amato - KB2MXV

Digital users would use there hotspot, my club has no digital repeater.

I was looking for a way to get my analog repeaters to join into the DMR Net using our analog repeaters.

Thinking about it now, I should not my our analog with other DMR talkgroups.

Using our Analog repeaters for the Clubs DMR talkgroup is where it should end.

Thanks for the replies

Steve N4IRS

Frank,
Let me see if I understand your request.
You have a AllStar node connected to your club TG so that analog users can talk to DMR users. During the net, you want your analog users to be able transmit and receive on different TG (123456).
What do the digital users do? Do they stay on your clubs TG or do they move to TG 123456 during the net?

Steve N4IRS

On 5/4/2022 5:00 PM, Frank C. D'Amato - KB2MXV wrote:
It's been a while since I visited the forum, My DVSwitch has been up and running fine for some time now.

I have my DVswitch connected to bransmeister with a target TG of my radio club (no repeater exists, just a TG we use).  We use an allstar node to connect our analog repeater to my clubs DMR talkgroup

Lets say on Monday nights, there is a DMR net on TG 123456, Is there a way for me to link to that talkgroup during the net, so that my club members can participate using our analog system?

I hope I explained that well

DMR Quebec

Why not use the repeater function in your anytone 578UV mobile. Works great here.
Gerry