A little help on how to modify one of the preset DMR networks

IK7VXC Mike

Under DMR Networks I have the option to configure up to 5 DMR networks. Apparently the first 3 seem kind of locked on Braindmeister, DMRPlus and TGIF.
I already have configured networks 4 and 5; I need to configure network 3 to work on the HBLink network. I can still do that by just setting the HBlink server but I also wish to modify where it says TGIF (please see pic)
https://ibb.co/g7TgDFC
If this doesn't involve some major editing, could you please point me in the right direction? I also wish to change the popup message where it says "Wait for ....TGIF" into "Wait for ... HBlink". (see pic)
https://ibb.co/whb8Dpq

Thank you
IK7VXC Mike

Steve N4IRS

Mike,
No, sorry it's not easily changeable.  This will be changed in the next revision.

Steve N4IRS

On 4/1/2021 12:30 PM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Under DMR Networks I have the option to configure up to 5 DMR networks. Apparently the first 3 seem kind of locked on Braindmeister, DMRPlus and TGIF.
I already have configured networks 4 and 5; I need to configure network 3 to work on the HBLink network. I can still do that by just setting the HBlink server but I also wish to modify where it says TGIF (please see pic)
https://ibb.co/g7TgDFC
If this doesn't involve some major editing, could you please point me in the right direction? I also wish to change the popup message where it says "Wait for ....TGIF" into "Wait for ... HBlink". (see pic)
https://ibb.co/whb8Dpq

Thank you
IK7VXC Mike

IK7VXC Mike