Topics

Access to a Fusion FCS room #dmrlink

Denny Johnson

Hi,
I'm trying to connect to the QSO America room on FCS but can't find it in the dropdown menu using my RT4.
So, I'm thinking I can add a macro for QSO America but need to know how to format it. What I'm doing doesn't seem to connect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Denny - K5DCC
DigiCommCafe

I'm interested in this too. 🙂

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020, 12:35 PM Denny Johnson via Groups.Io <dennyj=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to connect to the QSO America room on FCS but can't find it in the dropdown menu using my RT4.
So, I'm thinking I can add a macro for QSO America but need to know how to format it. What I'm doing doesn't seem to connect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Denny - K5DCC
DigiCommCafe

Steve N4IRS

As of today, MMDVM_Bridge can not directly connect to a FCS room. You would have to use YSFGateway and set the startup to the FCS room you want to connect to. Then steer MB to your YSFGateway.

Steve N4IRS