Topics

Access to a Fusion FCS room #dmrlink

Denny Johnson <dennyj@...>

Hi,
I'm trying to connect to the QSO America room on FCS but can't find it in the dropdown menu using my RT4.
So, I'm thinking I can add a macro for QSO America but need to know how to format it. What I'm doing doesn't seem to connect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Denny - K5DCC
DigiCommCafe

I'm interested in this too. 🙂

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020, 12:35 PM Denny Johnson via Groups.Io <dennyj=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to connect to the QSO America room on FCS but can't find it in the dropdown menu using my RT4.
So, I'm thinking I can add a macro for QSO America but need to know how to format it. What I'm doing doesn't seem to connect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Denny - K5DCC
DigiCommCafe

Steve N4IRS

As of today, MMDVM_Bridge can not directly connect to a FCS room. You would have to use YSFGateway and set the startup to the FCS room you want to connect to. Then steer MB to your YSFGateway.

Steve N4IRS

Tom Corcoran

I note that FCS is enabled in YSFGateway.ini. Not sure if this is new.

does this mean that MB can now connect directly to FCS rooms?
--
Tom VE3NY

Steve N4IRS

If I remember correctly, at this time you can auto connect to a FCS room. (When YSFGateway starts) but you can not dial a arbitrary FCS room. This will be changing.