Topics

Allmon2 / Asterisk

Jim, AA7CL

Hope I'm in the right place, if not, please advise.

Running asl stretch on an ESXI host, debian 9 VM. Finally got allmon2 to login to the node however, I can't seem to resolve the "Could not connect to Asterisk Manager." error. using Allmon2. The node show registered. I can however, telnet in on port 5038 and authenticate just fine.

Also, can't get asterisk to acknowledge any commands in asterisk -cli. I do get DTMF decoding, audio to and from the radio along with ptt but even using rpt fun cannot get anything to happen when I issue a command ( rpt fun mynode *3othernode) etc.

Any ideas?

me@...

Likely just a username/password issue or a misconfiguration in allmon.ini.php. Make sure:

host=
is set to
host=127.0.0.1:5038

Verify user= and passwd= match the settings in /etc/asterisk/manager.conf
A correct configuration should look like this:

[general]
displaysystemname = yes
enabled = yes
;webenabled = yes
port = 5038

bindaddr = 127.0.0.1   ; Local interface only!
displayconnects = yes

[admin]
secret = 2rzm3sove5
read = all,system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config
write = all,system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config

Cheers,
Rob KK9ROB