Allstar to tgif dmr

Kenneth R Fowler N4VKF

Can dvswitch be installed on a current pi running a Shari node?  I would like to be able to link the two systems.  There is a current connection to Hamshack Hotline. I believe that is on a private node of 1999.

Steve N4IRS

Ken,
The install script for DVSwitch Server sets up node 1999 for the connection to the digital modes. If you are already using node 1999, that will be a problem. you could edit the templates to have DVSwitch install as a node other then 1999.

I would make sure you are really already using node 1999. If you are going to try the install, I strongly suggest you make a backup.

The next time I update the installer, I will use a unique node number other the 1999.

Steve N4IRS

On 3/19/22 19:18, Kenneth R Fowler N4VKF wrote:
Can dvswitch be installed on a current pi running a Shari node?  I would like to be able to link the two systems.  There is a current connection to Hamshack Hotline. I believe that is on a private node of 1999.

Kenneth R Fowler N4VKF

Ok I'll research it more.  Thank you.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy XCover FieldPro, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Get Outlook for Android