Allstar USRP host

Mike, AA9VI

I'm having problems connecting my allstar USRP nodes (i.e node number that interfaces to analog_bridge) to other USRP nodes.  I have no problem connecting the USRP to a URIx hardware node.  But, I cannot do it the other way around, like hardware URIx to USRP.  So, does anyone have any idea why I am having this problem of not being able to connect my USRP nodes to anything but a physical hardware node (like a URIx interface) and how I can fix it?

Mike, AA9VI

Steve N4IRS

Mike,
What error do you get?
What is in the log?
Do you have the USRP node in the node stanza?

Steve