Topics

[allstarlink] Embed Allmon Node Dashboard into WordPress/Webpage or Website

Aaron Groover

Speaking of switch. Steve, are we able to run 2 instances of MMDVM bridge and analog bridge? What I’m trying to do is bring my ysf reflector and my dmr TG together. I’ll send it to the switch group as well.

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover

(610) 379 6148

K3ALG@...

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

**This message has been composed on a mobile application. Please excuse any grammatical errors**

On Nov 14, 2020, at 13:20, GB7NR Support <support@...> wrote:

 Ok Steve, apologies,

Shane

On 14 Nov 2020, at 17:52, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

You do realize that we have nothing to do with Allmon nor AllStar. I try to answer questions about using DVSwitch with AllStar. If someone pops up here with a question not directly related, I try to answer.

Sent by smoke signal (AT&T)