Allstarlink to Echolink showing an error??

Jeff Wood

When Connecting to an Echolink Node Number I receive this message on the console., But the echolink node "does" connect...
any idea what this error is and how to correct it??

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

Any chance you are using the allow list in the echolink.conf file?  I know if I have the allow list turned on I can't make any outgoing echolink calls, but I can receive incoming.  If I comment out the allow line then it works fine in both directions.

Isn't this more of an allstar question than a DVswitch question?

Corey  N3FE

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 11:17 AM <jeff@...> wrote:
When Connecting to an Echolink Node Number I receive this message on the console., But the echolink node "does" connect...
any idea what this error is and how to correct it??

Mike KB8JNM

Could you say a bit more on the conditions when you get this error?

Is it you connecting to your own node behind/inside  your nat ?

...mike/kb8jnm

On 1/4/2019 11:17 AM, jeff@... wrote:
When Connecting to an Echolink Node Number I receive this message on the console., But the echolink node "does" connect...
any idea what this error is and how to correct it??

Jeff Wood

I can make and receive all Echolink connects inbound and outbound from the node, i continually see this error each time an outbound connection is attempted.
I was just wondering what it is and how to  fix it, it gives an error code of (467) I am guessing it is a IP Address for node number not found error but again it connects..

Mike KB8JNM

Check your Db servers in the conf file

These work well for me

server1=naeast.echolink.org
server2=nasouth.echolink.org
server3=servers.echolink.org

...mike/kb8jnm

On 1/5/2019 8:31 AM, jeff@... wrote:
I can make and receive all Echolink connects inbound and outbound from the node, i continually see this error each time an outbound connection is attempted.
I was just wondering what it is and how to  fix it, it gives an error code of (467) I am guessing it is a IP Address for node number not found error but again it connects..

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

I understand but this issue is with allstar and not dvswitch.  I have the same problem and was not able to get it resolved either.  As stated before it is a question for the allstar group, not dvswitch.