Topics

[allstarlink] Using pyUC to access ASL

Steve N4IRS

If he is on a Pi I built and posted to AB github this morning.

On 5/6/20 7:56 PM, Mike Zingman - N4IRR wrote:
Mike,

The ssh keys are to make it so you do not need to enter a password to access the ASL machine. Glad you got that sorted.
Are you using the latest version of Analog_Bridge?  The AB log would help you debug the problem. Go ahead and delete the log file, start AB, connect pyUC, tune. Attach the log and let's see what is going on.

Mike

Tom Corcoran

I understand the limitations, but would like to try accessing my ASL node. What pyUC.ini entries need to change in order to use with ASL? IP address, aslMode = 1, other? usrpT/RxPort stays the same?
--
tnx … Tom VE3NY
--

Steve N4IRS

On 5/8/20 7:40 AM, Tom Corcoran wrote:
I understand the limitations, but would like to try accessing my ASL node. What pyUC.ini entries need to change in order to use with ASL? IP address, aslMode = 1, other? usrpT/RxPort stays the same?
--
tnx … Tom VE3NY
--
Tom VE3NY

Tom Corcoran

Tnx Steve … I did recall seeing this reference but couldn't recall where I saw it.
--
Tom VE3NY