AMBE GPIO board for Pi B 3+ - Where to Buy One?

Mike Jensen (ZL4IA)

Does anyone know where I can buy one of these AMBE GPIO boards for Pi B 3+.

I would like to build an advanced DVSwitch server.

Thanks
Mike
ZL4IA

Mike KB8JNM

Could you point a link where you herd about such a device ?

On 1/15/2022 3:19 PM, Mike Jensen (ZL4IA) wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy one of these AMBE GPIO boards for Pi B 3+.

I would like to build an advanced DVSwitch server.

Thanks
Mike
ZL4IA

Patrick Perdue

NWDigital used to make one, but they haven't for a while. If you only need one channel, get a ThumnDV or DVMega DVstick 30 USB dongle. There is also a three channel one, the DVstick 33.

On 1/15/2022 3:19 PM, Mike Jensen (ZL4IA) wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy one of these AMBE GPIO boards for Pi B 3+.

I would like to build an advanced DVSwitch server.

Thanks
Mike
ZL4IA

Rob KA2PBT

don't forget the ZUM AMBE board ... connects over ethernet or WIFI