Analog audio streaming

sv1hep@...

Hi
Thanks to the team here, I run successfully for my needs a main server HBLink with HBMonitor on line, connected to them (HotSpots)<=>(HotSpots)<=>(BM) also  (HBLink)<=>(IPSC2)<=>(NXDN)<=>( ALS)<=>(MMDVMBridge)<=>(AnalogBridge)<=>(Echolink) etc.
The next challenge i think will be the export analog audio for web streaming like BM hose.
Has anyone tries something like that ?

73' Chris SV1HEP

Kevin N9OIG

I believe Steve N4IRS has that done north American P25 TG is on radio reference.

Kevin
N9OIG

sv1hep@...

Thank you Kevin for info.
I digging in python files for a treasure.

73' Chris SV1HEP

Sérgio PU5SMS

Hello Chris ... after all this time, have you managed to make an analog web streammer work? ... could you give me a light in that direction?

Thanks!

73's!

fabiobassa

Following this topic 73' s