Topics

Analog_Bridge and dvswitch.sh switch TG #analog_bridge

SP2ONG Waldek

Steve
I have a question.

Whenever my application uses dvswitch.sh to change TG, Analog_Bridge also sends MMDVM_Bridge to the network and a short broadcast to the network. Is it necessary to switch TG via dvswitch.sh Analog_Bridge also sends to MMDVM_Bridge info the change of TG?
It's a little uncomfortable when, for example, we switch to TG, e.g. nationwide, then all repeaters and radios listening on this TG received short traffic resulting from the change of TG by dvswitch.sh.

It may be it is necessary by Analog_Bridge / MMDVM_Bridge, but I want to know this :-)

73 Waldek