Analog Bridge and HBBridge

David

Running an Allstar node to BM TG and it works great most of the time.   Then every so often it partially disconnects from Brandmeister.   The status page says its offline.  If I restart the hbbridge side things begin to work for awhile.  Anywhere from 6 hours to 3 days.   When looking at the last heard on Brandmeister it shows audio coming in from analog but it is not putting it on a timeslot like it should.  Am I missing something in the config?  Or just a bug?

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

My MMDVM repeaters seem to do the same with BM… in my case, keep alive are moving back and forth, no reason for MMDVM to suspect a problem, but the ability to move audio just goes away… didn’t check to see if BM says it’s off-line or not.

This happens with hblink.py as well (and as such, HB_Bridge.py is also affected). Would love to know if anyone knows why/how this happens.

0x49 DE N0MJS

On Jan 26, 2018, at 3:44 PM, David <david@...> wrote:

Running an Allstar node to BM TG and it works great most of the time.   Then every so often it partially disconnects from Brandmeister.   The status page says its offline.  If I restart the hbbridge side things begin to work for awhile.  Anywhere from 6 hours to 3 days.   When looking at the last heard on Brandmeister it shows audio coming in from analog but it is not putting it on a timeslot like it should.  Am I missing something in the config?  Or just a bug?

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

I did apply 3 patches over the last couple of days but the mmdvm should auto connect.  I am pn 3102 and it auto connects, but I am not running pi-star either.

If you want to send me a dmr id, and you connect to 3102, 3103, or 3108, I will look in the logs.

Corey n3fe

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 26, 2018, at 5:14 PM, Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...> wrote:

[...]

We do not have any issues with our pi-star repeaters.

Here is my ID for the all-star bridge
Server 3102
312026302

On Jan 26, 2018 5:22 PM, "Corey Dean N3FE" <n3fe@...> wrote:
[...]

Steve N4IRS

I don't know if it's a bug, I have a few bridges connected to BM. 3102 mostly. Don't have the issue. Not saying it's not there.

Stev

On 01/26/2018 08:08 PM, David wrote:
[...]

Is that id associated to a smart Ptt or hblink connecting as a client so I know where to look.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 26, 2018, at 8:08 PM, David <david@...> wrote:

[...]

I'm using hblink

On Jan 26, 2018 7:58 PM, "Corey Dean N3FE" <n3fe@...> wrote:
[...]

I have set some of the settings for the timers down on hblink hopping it will fix it.    When ever it shows offline the log for hb_bridge/hblink has the pings and pongs not matching.

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 9:58 AM, David <david@...> wrote:
[...]

Probably set the missed counter to 1 also

On Jan 30, 2018, at 12:47 PM, David <david@...> wrote:

[...]

With a miss count of 1 it will not do a full restart on its own.  I have to kill it manually and restart it.