Topics

Analog_Bridge and Mumble server

SP2ONG Waldek

I like various radio amateur experiments. Currently running a test Mumble server which I connected via the python3 script from Analog_Bridge. Generally, the transmission works both ways, although I think that the script is very "raw" and requires work on it to work optimally. For end users exist client application for PC/MacOS or Android.

The local Mumble server uses the authorization based on the CERT key generated by the user and only the server admin can allow joining the channel where there is access only, for example, listening to audio from a DMR or a channel that allows you to transmit and hear via the Mumble <> AB / MB> DV bridge

Has anyone tried or is having a working connection from the Mumble server to Analog_Bridge?

73 Waldek

Paul on6dp

Waldek,

I have installed a mumble on my Debian, where HBLINK, Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge are also installed

73 Paul, ON6DP

De : main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> De la part de SP2ONG Waldek
Envoyé : mardi 1 septembre 2020 18:04
À : main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Objet : [DVSwitch] Analog_Bridge and Mumble server

I like various radio amateur experiments. Currently running a test Mumble server which I connected via the python3 script from Analog_Bridge. Generally, the transmission works both ways, although I think that the script is very "raw" and requires work on it to work optimally. For end users exist client application for PC/MacOS or Android.

The local Mumble server uses the authorization based on the CERT key generated by the user and only the server admin can allow joining the channel where there is access only, for example, listening to audio from a DMR or a channel that allows you to transmit and hear via the Mumble <> AB / MB> DV bridge

Has anyone tried or is having a working connection from the Mumble server to Analog_Bridge?

73 Waldek

Garanti sans virus. www.avg.com