Analog_Bridge + HBLink audio screech

G7RPG - Peter Kendall

Just a shot a little video that I hope shows the effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIVn3OyDP_w

73
Peter
G7RPG

On 24/04/18 15:34, G7RPG - Peter Kendall wrote:
Hi All,

I've been linking my asl node to BM direct using Analog_Bridge and
HBlink-HB_Bridge, this has been working perfectly.

I'm trying to use a another instance of HBlink to create a local proxy
for HBlink-HB_Bridge, YSF2DMR and an mmdvm_hs, its working fine apart
from a very loud audio screech being heard at the end of every
transmission coming from ASL on DMR.

Any suggestions?

73
Peter

Steve N4IRS

Peter,
Can you give us a simple diagram of what you are doing?

On 04/24/2018 06:11 PM, G7RPG - Peter Kendall wrote:
Just a shot a little video that I hope shows the effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIVn3OyDP_w

73
Peter
G7RPG

On 24/04/18 15:34, G7RPG - Peter Kendall wrote:
Hi All,

I've been linking my asl node to BM direct using Analog_Bridge and
HBlink-HB_Bridge, this has been working perfectly.

I'm trying to use a another instance of HBlink to create a local proxy
for HBlink-HB_Bridge, YSF2DMR and an mmdvm_hs, its working fine apart
from a very loud audio screech being heard at the end of every
transmission coming from ASL on DMR.

Any suggestions?

73
Peter

G7RPG - Peter Kendall

Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking to time to have a look, see attached.

Peter

On 24/04/18 23:36, Steve N4IRS wrote:
[...]

Waht happens if you remove ysf2dmr?

On 04/24/2018 07:10 PM, G7RPG - Peter Kendall wrote:
[...]

Good question!

I'll test and report back. The whole point of wanting to do this is so I
can have YSF2DMR connected locally rather than having to go out and back
to BM which causes quite a bit of latency.

On 25/04/18 00:13, Steve N4IRS wrote:
[...]

I've repeated the test without ysf2dmr connected to the hb_bridge_all
and it does exactly the same.

Peter