Analog_Bridge Source

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU

I am trying to run Analog_Bridge on FreeBSD. Is the source available that I can download and compile it?

I am getting the following error:

root@dmrgateway:/srv/Analog_Bridge # ./Analog_Bridge.x64
ELF binary type "0" not known.
./Analog_Bridge.x64: Exec format error. Binary file not executable.

My goal is to separate Analog Audio and the USRP Node. This way if the node dies I can just setup app_rpt again and not have to setup Analog_Bridge, HB_Bridge, and app_rpt.

Regards,
Chris Andrist, KC7WSU
DMR-UTAH

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

Chris,

I am sorry, at the moment the source is still being cleaned up from many hacks over the years.  I will release it ASAP.  In the mean time, if all you need to do is backup your configurations, rsync is a great tool.

Best regards
Mike N4IRR